Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Punkin at the Pumpkin Patch

Sunday evening, we took Punk to the Pumpkin Patch to take some pictures and to let him explore the pumpkins. It was getting close to bedtime so we didn't stay long, but we got some cute pics out of it.


He made a new friend...and wouldn't let go.

We also had some professional pictures taken by Kira Derryberry Photography. They turned out so stinkin cute. Seriously, my baby should be a baby model. Then again I'm sure every mom thinks that about their kid.

I had to choose two 5x7's and that was really hard for me. I wanted them all! I plan on ordering some extras, I just have to get the money first. My plans of going to Harry Potter world next weekend have been shattered (*tear*) so I might just go ahead and order the 8x10 I want of all of us. I have no good pictures of all of us together. It's a travesty, really.

Austin and I are working on a game plan for next year. It involves selling my car (which thinking about makes me REALLY sad) and lactation consultant classes galore so we'll see how it pans out. All I can say is I'm SO ready for next fall. It's forever away.

Meanwhile, I desperately want to get back into shape. Wait, did I say back into shape? I mean into shape because if I'm perfectly honest with myself, I've never been in shape. I've been thiner, but never really fit. I look back at pictures of myself in high school and think how thin I was, and then I remember how I hated how I looked and thought I was just SO fat. Obvi.

I have no game plan and honestly, the thought is overwhelming. I have this great picture in my mind of me just casually going through strolls in the neighborhood with Haley and her little bear, and just making healthier choices and not caring if it takes a year or longer to get the weight off. Unfortunately, I know myself better than this. I might do this for maybe a week, then I'll get on the scale and see that I haven't lost any weight and deem the entire process a big fat (literally) fail. It's a bitch of a mental block and I just haven't been able to get around it.

Sigh. I need chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment