Friday, October 22, 2010

Pulling Up

Now that Punky has mastered crawling, he's practicing his cruising. He's trying to pull up on everything and anything (including his baby cousins head). Of course, he's now pulling up on the side of his crib so that this adorableness is what I see every morning when I go into his room:


While I love seeing this sleepy smiley face every morning looking so proud of his new trick, as I mentioned in a post below, I can't help but think this is one more step closer to him climbing out of his crib! Also, his top two teeth are coming in so he's starting to chew on the crib railing....and leave marks! He's getting so big I can hardly stand it.

The newest thing I've made for him is butternut squash. I walked into New Leaf and they had this wonderful display of different kinds of squash and pumpkin so I figured, why not? I've honestly never even eaten butternut squash, so  I wasn't sure what to expect. I was very pleasantly surprised. It's delicious! It's even a little sweet, so I'm sure that's why Punkin ate it all up. Then again I've never seen him turn his nose up at food period so maybe it's his healthy appetite.

This weekend I'm going to Orlando with my sister and my bestie. I'm so incredibly excited to geek out over all the Harry Potter-ness at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter park, but I'm also having a touch of separation anxiety. I keep going over and over things with Austin...I know I'm probably forgetting something. I keep having these terrible visions of all the frozen milk being spoiled somehow or something more terrible that I don't want to put out into the universe. Just gotta keep telling myself everything will be fine.

Next time I update...expect a lot of Harry Potter geekiness. You have been warned.

1 comment:

  1. he keeps getting cuter and cuter. i can't stand it!

    haley

    ReplyDelete