Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bad Blogger

Yep, that's me!

Things have been so crazy! Tax season has me working weekends and leaves me exhausted during the week. Punky is napping and Austin took the puppy to the park so I figured I should make a post while I'm thinking about it.

I have a 13 month old! His party was a big success and he dug into that cake so hard it looked like a big pile of gray mush by the end of it. We went with a Winnie the Pooh party theme and he loved it. He's a big Pooh bear fan.

He's now walking like a pro everywhere. He tries to run but his feet get away from him and he ends up face planting most of the time. But he's pretty good at catching himself.

He's teething hardcore right now so he's usually pretty grumpy. He had two molars on the top break through and now there are two on the bottom about to come through. His gums are so swollen, it looks so painful. Needless to say, he's been a very grumpy boy. Thankfully he's still been sleeping through the night.

He's a dancing machiene! He loves the hot dog song from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and every time it comes on he drops everything to break it down. It's hilarious and I think I've gotten 5 videos just of him dancing to that song.

Austin has finally been accepted for financial aide and he's on his way to being a full time student. I'm excited for him, and proud! Now I just can't wait for him to get done so he can start a career already!

That's all I can bring myself to share at the moment. Hopefully I can update more soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment