Saturday, May 7, 2011

Oh, hello there.

Once again, it's been a month since I've updated.

Punkin is now walking running everywhere. He's all over the place! It hasn't been without it's bumps and bruises, but it never seems to bother him.

We moved! It really happened all of a sudden. My Great Uncle has a house that he rents and needed some renters. We needed some space. It worked out great! We managed to get out of our lease at our apartment and moved in last week. We really love it. It's a three bedroom with a fenced in back yard and wood floors in every room. It's actually not much bigger square footage wise but it feels huge compared to our last place. There's lots of room for Punky to run around in the living room and there's lots of room for Luna to run around in the back yard. It's worked out great so far!

I have one more box to unpack and I'm done. I can't believe I got it done so fast!

Tax season is over (thank goodness!). I'm not going to lie, it was a rough one. I think my goal was just to get every done as quickly as possible so I could get home to my baby before he went to bed. I made a lot of small mistakes in the process, effectively making me feel like an idiot. It happens though, and I'm very lucky to have an understanding boss.

Austin is back in school and starts full time this summer. He's very excited to jump in with both feet. I'm proud of him for how well he's doing.

Punky is going through a phase of not really wanting to eat. He eats...just not much and only certain foods. I'm keeping my fingers crossed he doesn't develop his dad's picky pallet. That mixed with his constant running around and exploring has him thinning up. Don't get me wrong he still has his big ol' belly, but it's slowly getting smaller. I put a pair of shorts on him the other days that literally fit him the week before. They fell to his ankles when he was running around at my office. I'm hoping this is a normal growth spurt!

I have no pictures to share today, as I'm on Austin's laptop, but next time! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment